Gorsley Baptist Church is seeking a full-time Operations Manager to work alongside Church leaders and volunteers in delivering the strategic development and day to day management of the church.
Salary: negotiable up to £30k
The successful candidate will have the following personal attributes:
- be a confident, experienced leader, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills who takes a ‘hands on approach’ and adopts a ‘can-do’ attitude to challenges
- be an individual who ‘can get things done’, but also has strong emotional intelligence in dealing with colleagues, volunteers, and church members
- be able to work autonomously, but also works collaboratively within a team, gaining consensus, involving and motivating people to achieve great results
- have experience of developing operational plans
- be a competent IT user and able to adapt to a wide range of software applications
It is an occupational requirement for the post-holder to be a practising Christian under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Principal areas of responsibility will be as follows:
- Strategy and planning
- Human resources
- Communication and marketing
- Governance, compliance and financial management
- Administration and support functions
- Facilities management
For more information and an application form please email email@example.com . Completed applications, with the names and contact details of two referees, must be received by 20 February 2023.